Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Circumnavigation!




Do you guys know about Abby Sunderland, who is right now trying to become the youngest person to sail solo around the world? Abby's brother was one of two 17 year olds to accomplish solo circumnavigations last year; Abby is looking to prove that girls can do it to!

You can follow Abby's progress by reading the blog she's keeping on her journey:
I had a visitor yesterday afternoon. I walked into the cockpit and there was a squid there looking up at me! I tossed him back into the water, but I keep finding more! They're all over my boat! I never heard of a flying squid.

1 comments:

Catherine said...

What a brave person she is! Anyone who attempts to do this sort of thing solo is amazing in my book! It's kind of cool that she blogs while at sea too!

Enter your email address to receive updates about new blog posts:

Delivered by FeedBurner