Sunday, January 3, 2010

Cell Phone App- Type and Walk

So I came across this advertisement for an app that lets you walk and type at the same time.  Being the self-proclaimed s..l...o...w...e...s...t texter in town and owning one of the most ancient cell phones known to man, I thought this app seemed a little frivolous and unnessary... as well as slightly unsafe in that it lures you into a false sense of security thinking that you've got it all under control to be able to do two things at once.  But then I thought that I might be the wrong audience for this type of thing.  So I put the question out to you, blog readers, do you think this app is cool or not?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is definitely going to look weird from people on the street. Plus it'd make my arms start hurting, despite my gargantuan muscles. : ) Although, I guess it's better than walking with your head down into a tree.

Laura said...

that's awesome!!! i really like!

Erika said...

I think that it is very cool, but that it shouldn't be used 24/7 on the streets or in the car. I think that if you really need to text on the go that it is the perfect thing to use. =]

Laura said...

i cannot stop thinking about this post/app. i must have it!

Enter your email address to receive updates about new blog posts:

Delivered by FeedBurner