Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Teen Book Review: Elsewhere by Gabrielle Zevin



Elsewhere by Gabrielle Zevin

Reviewed by Ashley, Gr. 8


Elsewhere is a phenomenal book. It is really funny, sad, and adventurous and has a great story line. In the novel, Liz Hall is a fifteen year old girl who has just died and gone to Elsewhere. Elsewhere is a place where people come after they die. There she meets her grandmother and many other people who have passed away. She finds out that in Elsewhere you age backwards from the day you died and once you are a baby again you get sent back to Earth as another baby. Liz hates Elsewhere at first, but soon she meets some other people there and begins to enjoy it. But things start to change and Liz is forced to make different choices that will not only affect her but someone else as well.

2 comments:

Erika said...

I love this book. It is kind of sad, but it is still good. I think that after you read it, you will have a new perspective on death.

Anonymous said...

This was one of the best books I've ever read. I'm not the fastest reader, but I read Elsewhere in less than a day. I couldn't put it down. I would definatly reccomend this book.

Enter your email address to receive updates about new blog posts:

Delivered by FeedBurner