Sunday, February 7, 2010

Neat-O Video: Ok Go's "This Too Shall Pass"

I just stumbled upon another cool video from the band Ok Go.  (They were the ones that made that awesome video for the song "Here it Goes Again" with the quirky choreographed dance routine on the four treadmills- all in one take!)  This video for their new song "This Too Shall Pass" is equally as catchy and just as creative, again with the all-in-one-take approach to shooting a video.  Watching this video made me want to be part of a marching band so badly, but then I remembered when I played the clarinet (back in the day)... I could barely play it properly, let alone walk around with it and play!  Here's to creative people everywhere:


OK Go - This Too Shall Pass from OK Go on Vimeo.



0 comments:

Enter your email address to receive updates about new blog posts:

Delivered by FeedBurner