Monday, November 2, 2009

Random Site of the Moment- Upside Down Dogs




Okay, so every now and then I come across a completely random site that I just absolutely have to share with other people.  There's never a rhyme or reason to the subject matter.  Sometimes it's informative.  Sometimes it's funny.  Sometimes it's just beyond words.  But all the time it's a site that just needs to be shared. 

I played around with the idea of making a "Random Site of the Week" posting, but then I thought, "Should posts on random things be scheduled?!"  It just didn't seem right.  So, after some thought, I'm proud to announce a new segment of the Teen Frequencey Blog... Random Site of the Moment.  These posts will be random in every sense of the word...

Enjoy: Upside Down Dogs

0 comments:

Enter your email address to receive updates about new blog posts:

Delivered by FeedBurner