Monday, March 15, 2010

Teen Book Reviews: Assorted Titles

Chronicles of Ancient Darkness: Wolf Brother by Michelle Paver
Reviewed by Sharon, Gr. 6
I think this book is very exciting and fast paced. It is adventurous and a great friendship story between a boy and his wolf.





Among the Hidden by Margaret Peterson Haddix
Reviewed by Isabella, Gr. 6
This is my all-time favorite book! I love the whole idea of it!





The Fire Within by Chris D'Lacey
Reviewed by Sharon, Gr. 6
The Fire Within is a great book for kids that love fantasy. Dragons are mythical creatures but this book can make them seem real.





Maximum Ride: The Angel Experiment by James Patterson
Reviewed by Isabella, Gr. 6
This book keeps you hooked until the end! I read the whole series in a week! The best book I've ever read!





Maximum Ride: Saving the World and other Extreme Sports by James Patterson
Reviewed by Sharon, Gr. 6
This is the best book ever!! This book was very shocking and made me want to read more. I was so shocked I hit myself in the head. I seriously thought I was dreaming. That's how shocked I was.

0 comments:

Enter your email address to receive updates about new blog posts:

Delivered by FeedBurner