Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The coolest video ever made!


Hey kids, the word for the day is Rube Goldberg.  I've never heard of that word before today, but I've just discovered I've actually known what a Rube Goldberg is without even knowing it.  Let me explain: have you ever meticulously set up dominoes (with extra pieces from the kitchen junk drawer) to watch them fall in just the right way, or have you ever played the board game Mouse Trap (is that still around or am I dating myself here?)  Then, my friends, you know first hand what a Rube Goldberg is! 

So remember when I posted a video from the band Ok Go a while back?  (The one where they were in marching band gear in the field...)  Well, that same song has another video.  In their usual way, they've shot this video all in one take... and let me tell you, it's amazing.     Behold, an amazing Rube Goldberg sight:

0 comments:

Enter your email address to receive updates about new blog posts:

Delivered by FeedBurner