Thursday, March 12, 2009

Book Review: Fact of Life #31 by Denise Vega


Fact of Life # 31 by Denise Vega

OK, I cannot say enough good things about this book! I totally loved it!! It is so cliche to say that it made me laugh, cry, etc and that I didn't want to put it down, but seriously that is exactly how I felt! It's the story of Kat Flynn, aka Yoga Girl, one of the social outcasts at her high school. A girl that has been crushing on the same popular boy, Manny, for four years; a girl who thinks the most popular girl in school, Libby, is perfect; a girl that has a best friend with an odd obsessions with hats and a mother who's a midwife. A girl who's life gets turned on it's side when Manny finally starts paying attention to her, Libby's life starts to intertwine with hers, and her relationship with her mother strains. A must read for any chick-lit or realistic fiction reader!

0 comments:

Enter your email address to receive updates about new blog posts:

Delivered by FeedBurner