Thursday, July 15, 2010

Attention Teens Who like to Knit or Crochet

Call it lazy or call it efficient- I'm a big fan of things happening automatically.   Getting something accomplished while doing other things (and not having to think about) it is okay in my book.  So that's why, when I saw this ingenious design, my heart went a flutter!   It's a knitting clock that knits a 7 foot scarf over the course of a year's worth of time.  Pretty cool, huh?

Oh, that reminds me: we just had our second meeting (of eight sessions) of the Stitch and Sticks teen volunteer program.  That's the program where you can knit or crochet all sorts of cool projects for charity.  There's still time to join!  The remaining sessions are: Thursdays from 1:30- 3:00pm on July 22, 29, August 5, 12, 19, and 26th.   See a librarian to sign up!!

0 comments:

Enter your email address to receive updates about new blog posts:

Delivered by FeedBurner